zinc oxide tape = duct tape?

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      Is zinc oxide tape what we in North America fondly know as "duct
      tape"? If so - yet another use for this wonderful product! We'd
      better let Red Green know!

      Jim Yaworsky
    • Mark Ibbotson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
        Ah sorry for my lack of thought.

        Zinc Oxide tape is this stuff (http://www.return2fitness.co.uk/Strapping_And_Taping/Zinc_Oxide_Tape).
        Sorry for adding a link If I am not allowed.

        Its the same as the tape they use to secure your bandages (when they dont use pins). As I mentioned this stuff is your best friend when out on those long marches.

        Ibbo

        Linux user #349545
        (GNU/Linux)iD8DBQBAzWjX+MZAIjBWXGURAmflAKCntuBbuKCWenpmXoA7LNydllVQOwCfdjyzXscddzQvlhBedAcD7qfKmHo==zx0H

        --
        We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!
      • James Yaworsky
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Ibbotson" <ibbo@...> wrote:
          [snip]
          > Zinc Oxide tape is this stuff
          (http://www.return2fitness.co.uk/Strapping_And_Taping/Zinc_Oxide_Tape).
          > Sorry for adding a link If I am not allowed.

          [snip]
          > Ibbo

          Thanks, Mark.

          As a footnote, group members please note that links are allowed on
          this e-group, as long as they are relevant to the discussion.

          Jim Yaworsky
          As Moderator