Re: [War Of 1812] Fanshawe Thanks

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Let me add my (rather belated!) thanks to everyone who helped put the
      Fanshawe event together. Your hard work definitely showed, and by all
      accounts a good time was had by all.

      It was absolutely delightful to see how much the village has been
      improved and restored since my last visit a few years back! Great to
      see such development in times of cutbacks in culture and history . . .

      Thanks again,
      -- Sioux
    • ken1812ca
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27

        On behalf of the Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada I would like to thank the organizers, staff and volunteers of Fanshawe Village for another great event.

        Great weather great battles and great friends what more could you ask for.

        Also thanks to the 41st for allowing us to fall in with them.

        Ken Murray CO IMUC

      • tom4141fournier
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28

          As history reflects, the 41st Regiment and IMUC have a longstanding tradition of cooperation and joint service.

          It was a pleasure to see you all working together!

          Your servant,

          Tom Fournier