Re: Sore feet! Considerations for the Queenston ramble

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
      Another thought:

      Try a a store that specializes in hiking gear. They have wonderful
      wool socks designed to protect your feet. I had also come across a
      wonderful little thing called sock liners ... a very light sock worn
      under the wool that reduces the friction on your feet.

      They sure saved my feet on a 70 km hiking trek over 5 days!

      Tom