Looking for 49th Lace

  • Will Tatum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2007
      Hi Everyone,
      I am in need of about 6 yards of 49th Regiment Lace for a rev war
      project. I am putting together a campaign impression for the 49th LI Company
      during the 1777 Philadelphia campaign with the sleeved-waistcoat/roundabout
      jacket and need the lace for that. So if anybody has 6 yards (and it can be
      odd scraps adding up to 6 yards) or any bits and bobs of 49th lace they'd be
      willing to sell, please give me a shout off-list. Thanks!

      Will