Re: [War Of 1812] Re: Wedge Tent Blow Out Sale

  • James Hardwick
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2007
      Steve,

      If this would work I would split the shipping and just have both sent to you and pick up the next time I saw you.

      James

      Steve Owens <sowens@...> wrote:

      david,
      i am also interested. what size are the wedges? 8'x9'x7'tall? or
      smaller? please advise.
      your most humble and obedient servant,
      steve owens

    • donna durnford
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2007
        Size of the tent???

        DAVID BRUNELLE <davidbrunelle@...> wrote: Hi everyone,

        Just to give everyone a heads-up that I will be acquiring 85, yes 85
        wedge tents that will be up for re-sale come October 15th/07. For those who
        remember, I formed a partnership with an artist from Toronto who is using
        wedge tents as part of his art expositions. He is doing the same art
        exposition this time in New York City and the tents will be used for this
        event and then sold. I have not confirmed all the details regarding final
        price however they will most likely be in the same range as the last lot.
        If there is anyone interested in purchasing a tent please let me know and I
        will start a list. The price last time around was $180.00 including poles
        and spikes and this lot should be in the same range. If you have any
        questions let me know!

        Thanks!

        David J. Brunelle

      • DAVID BRUNELLE
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2007
          Hi Everyone,

          Sorry for the delay in getting additional information out to everyone as I was tied up for the entire weekend. The tent size is as follows:

          9 Feet Long
          6 Feet High
          8.6 Feet Wide
          9 Webbing Loops
          Sunforger Treated Canvas
          1 Pine Ridge Pole
          2 Pine Uprights
          9 Spikes

          They will be used for 3 days in New York City and then up for sale.

          I am hoping to keep the same price as last year or if possible as the exchange rate is better this time around a little cheaper. Will see how it goes.

          If everything goes well the tents will be available by the middle of October and I will have a confirmed price for them as well.

          If you have any questions let me know and I have pictures of the tents for those who would like a visual. If you would like to be put on the tent list let me know.

          Thank you!

          David J. Brunelle
          davidbrunelle@...