Fanshawe 1812 - artillery

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      For those who are bringing artillery or are thinking of bringing
      artillery I need you to contact me

      westhouse at sympatico . ca

      The village will be paying a powder allowance for each piece of
      artillery brought to the event.

      I need to know if you are bringing a piece, how many, what size and
      who to write the cheque to. In order to receive the powder allowance
      you must have preregistered and the site knows you are coming. Those
      coming after the event starts are more than welcome but will not
      receive the powder allowance.

      Please contact me.

      Dave Westhouse, Fanshawe 1812
      1st (Royal Scots) Grenadiers