Looking for a Used Tent

  • Richard Hardman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
      I am in need of a good used tent large enough to accomodate two of the
      King's fighting men and one able camp follower.

      Travelling light is not our style so size does matter. A large wedge
      or wall tent would probably do fine.

      If you have such a tent please contact me at shelldrake@...

      Richard Hardman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
        "Richard Hardman" wrote:

        "I am in need of a good used tent large enough to accomodate two of
        the
        King's fighting men and one able camp follower. . ."

        Mr. Hardman

        The operative words here are "two of the King's fighting men"

        Why not buy two wedges ?

        And if you have a camp follower
        Do as the 41st Regiment does . . . have the camp follower pitch a
        wedge between the two King's fighting men

        Yrs.
        L2