Thanks

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
      Thanks for the quick response to my question on the Bess carbine. I
      appreciate it, and will leave "punkin chunker" at her regulation 42
      inches.
    • Soo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2010
        I believe it was Tom Fournier that posted the link to the Upper Canada Book Fair in Perth ON. Thank you for that!
        I was able to attend yesterday, and it is a great event. Wish I could go back today - esp for the panel discussion on re-enacting.

        Sue Too