Ride Request: Brampton to Bacchus

  • bdemajor1812
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hello, once again I'm in need of a ride to Bacchus, and back. The
      difference now is I'm now living in Brampton. (On Main Street, aka
      Hurontario, aka Hwy 10. #64 North of Steeles, south of Queen.)

      Will probably be packing wedge tent, etc.

      At the moment free to leave anytime Friday (or Saturday for that
      matter). If you can help, please contact me directly rather than by
      hitting "Reply". (I don't bother going into Yahoo Mail that often.)

      E-Mail; jeverett(at)sympatico.ca

      Phone: 905-451-7103 (In the P.M. if possible, my landlady doesn't get
      up until about Noon.)

      Yr Humble, etc.
      R. Jason Everett
      Brevet-Major, Incorporated Militia of UC
      (unless we're playing the other side)