Re: Fanshawe schedule

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
      Beck,

      We are just working on that and I will post it here tomorrow in
      detail. I just want to make sure the village is good with what we have
      listed. We are having a meeting tomorrow around 4 and it is on the
      agenda. I'll try to post it then with other details which have been
      worked out. It will also be added to the event website;
      http://fanshawe1812.tripod.com

      The village opens at 10am each day and closes at 4:30. Each day there
      are quite a few things listed for the public to take in and there are
      2 battles each day. The main tactical is at 3 pm on Saturday.

      More tomorrow.

      Dave Westhouse, re-enactor coordinator
      Fanshawe 1812 - The Invasion of Upper Canada

      Royal Scots Grenadiers.

      Hi!

      Does anyone have a schedule of events for the Fanshawe
      reenactment? A semi-professional photographer I know
      wants to come and do some shooting (har har... sorry I
      couldn't resist) but he doesn't want to miss anything
      important.

      Thanks,
      Beck
      89th