New Novel!

  • Five Rivers Chapmanry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      For any who are interested, advance copies of my new historical
      novel, Shadow Song, are now available through our website at HYPERLINK
      "http://www.5rivers.org/"www.5rivers.org at a 20% discount, free shipping.
      The novel is set in the 1830s, Upper Canada, which may be of interest to
      some of you. After September 30 Shadow Song will be available through online
      retailers globally, as well as select stores in southern Ontario.

      Regards,

      Lorina Stephens

      Five Rivers Chapmanry

      purveyors of quality customs shower doors, books by Lorina Stephens,
      hand-crafted cooperage, fine art, embroidery supplies, Porter music boxes.

      Now Available: Shadow Song, by Lorina Stephens

      Recipes of a Dumb Housewife, by Lorina
      Stephens

      519-799-5577 HYPERLINK "mailto:info@..."info@... - HYPERLINK
      "http://www.5rivers.org"www.5rivers.org