“ the USA recreated units list"

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 3, 2007
      "tedyeat" wrote:

      I have been trying to get my name and contact info. removed from the
      list of U.S. Units, and have it replaced by that of another person.
      I sent an email to someone who I presume was the webmaster, but the
      last time I checked it was still up. PLEASE CONTACT ME OFFLIST SO WE
      CAN GET THIS RESOLVED.

      Ted

      I am the webmaster for Crown Forces North America Webpage
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      For USA FORCES Webpage
      http://usforces1812.tripod.com

      contact
      Betsy Bashore bjbashore(at)buckeye-express.com
      She is the web mistress for that webpage

      At the bottom of http://usforces1812.tripod.com
      It is posted:

      To add your unit to the list, please contact
      bjbashore(at)buckeye-express.com

      Change (at) to @ since this Yahoo Group does not support email
      adresses

      Hope this helps
      L2
    • tedyeat
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 4, 2007
        I sent her an email last week and never heard anything back. The old
        contact is still up. John Sek was supposed to be changing the same
        and, though he emailed that this was to be changed over the weekend,
        it's the same situation. Someone tell Betsy she's got email.

        YH&OS,
        T. Yeatman

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Lozon" <larrylozon@...>

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 4, 2007
          "tedyeat" < wrote:

          I sent her an email last week and never heard anything back.

          Ted

          There was a holiday weekend and some events during that time

          so she may have been away

          Also, some people do not read their email every day

          Some take weeks to respond

          She does not get paid to maintain the website so speed may not be
          an issue

          On the other hand some units go for years with the wrong info
          never informing the webpage of the correct info

          Yrs.,
          L2