World Turned Upsidedown

  • Dale Woodward
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
      Hi

      This is a little off topic but may be of interest to some. Mort Kunstler
      recently released a new print , "The World Turned Upsidedown" , it is
      his depiction of the Britsh surrender at Yorktown. If you would like to
      see it click on the attached link and go to the Kunstler section.
      www.delawarerivergallery.com <http://www.delawarerivergallery.com
      <http://www.delawarerivergallery.com/> >

      Thanks

      Dale

    • Dave Westhouse
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Dale Woodward"
        delawarerivergallery@...> wrote:

        Hi

        This is a little off topic but may be of interest to some. Mort
        Kunstler
        recently released a new print , "The World Turned Upsidedown" , it is
        his depiction of the Britsh surrender at Yorktown. Thanks

        Dale

        World Turned Upsidedown? ...and I thought you were talking
        about 'Planet of the Apes'. The original I mean. Were they hot in
        those outfits?? :>)

        Dave Westhouse
        Royal Scots
      • philgarringer
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2007
          The apes weren't hot, but Linda Harrison was!

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Linda_Harrison.jpg

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Westhouse" <westhouse@...>