Re: Recreated groups that are represented on the Yahoo 1812 OneList v. 1.0

  • S. Colford Bennett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Michael,

      Initially, the original notation of the 1st US Infantry on the list of
      recreated units represented our unit of the 1st US Infantry.

      Inadvertantly, by adding Walt Raisner's 1st US infantry group as
      Stark's Company, our unit representation was dismissed from this list.

      So therefore, please now add Clemson's Company before Starks.

      Please give my regards to your lady,

      Sally Bennett
      1st Us Infantry - Clemson - Symmes Company

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Mathews" <mimathews@...>
      wrote:

      > Adding and removing some per public and private e-mails. Also a new,
      inclusive name.