Re: Wasaga Under Siege

  • badger222ca
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hmmm. How very curious. I did not send this message. Obviously
      somebody has gained access to my account on this site through
      whatever devious means.
      Kindly remove me from this list, lest whoever is responsible puts
      litigious words into my mouth.
      Thank you.
      Timothy Avery.

      until --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "badger222ca" <red.gold@...>