Re: [War Of 1812] Wasaga Thanks

  • DAVID BRUNELLE
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 5:48 AM
      Dear Dale,

      Thanks for your great comments and we look forward to hosting everyone next year.

      Take Care!!

      David Brunelle
      WUS 2007

    • DAVID BRUNELLE
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 5:52 AM
        Dear Roy,

        Thanks for your great comments as we cannot do the event without the support of its participants. We look forward to hosting everyone next year.

        Take Care!!

        David Brunelle
        WUS 2007