US Colours , Bladensburg

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      I have just uploaded to the Photos section, (in the file marked "original artifacts/drawings") a
      watercolour of three US colours that were in the collection at Windsor. The two uppermost in
      the sketch are those of the James City Light Infantry and the Harford Light Dragoons, both
      captured at Bladensburg.
      They are currently held at the Museum of the Shropshire Light Infantry in Shrewsbury.
      The second image is a very poor one that I took there some years ago of the HLD colour.
      Sorry for the poor quality.

      Craig Williams