If your so perfect cast the first stone

  • Al McKnight
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 2:37 PM
      i think that every one here look at what this form is I thought that
      it was a form for dissussion of ALL aspects of the war of 1812.Not
      just military units.If thats the case lets not allow any civilion or
      Suttlers or any unit other than military units to be a part of this
      group.Only units that are military and are so perfect in their
      impression in the hobby be part of this group.Thats what this whole
      issue is about. EXCLUSION.I thought that we would like to build the
      hobby not kick people out or scare others off. Do we want some kind of
      an elite just military group? or what the group was set up for a form
      for discussion of the key word All aspects of the war of 1812.I think
      not!!! And as far as being an acting troop.What do you think every
      group including the military units in the hobby are? I would say all
      units represented in this group are acting troops who reenact
      history.Every Group, Sutler or any one who ever participated or would
      like to participate in the disscussion should be added to the
      list.Anyways why have a list? It only limits the arguments and
      discussions. Allen McKnight, British Indian Department 1812.