Re: Recreated Military Units that are represented on the Yahoo 1812 OneList v. 10.5

  • barrymacgregor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
      Michael

      Thank you for your considered response.
      Our group typically fields native warriors in support of the
      British forces and we fight along side the BID and any other native
      groups present at events.
      The comment about village life was in response to a remark about
      our camp set up.
      If the list is intended mainly for regular forces we would not fit
      the criterion.
      Just for clarification I am not a spokes person for the ON GWE HO
      WAY I am merely one of the few members who use a computer in our
      group.

      Barry MacGregor

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Mathews" <mimathews@...>
      wrote:

      > After due consideration and a totally subjective decision, I am
      leaving off the ON GWE HO WAY as they do not appear to fit the
      description of a military unit. If I am mistaken please enlighten me
      as I'm unfamiliar with many of the groups listed below, residing
      somewhere west of the Mississippi and only getting out east once a
      year at best.