Re: [War Of 1812] Wasaga Thanks

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
      Well said Sir, thank you Mr Brunelle and all your crew for yet another great event, we too shall be back next year.
      Roy & Elsa, Rif - Raf Trading

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 5:48 AM
        Dear Dale,

        Thanks for your great comments and we look forward to hosting everyone next year.

        Take Care!!

        David Brunelle
        WUS 2007

      • DAVID BRUNELLE
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1 5:52 AM
          Dear Roy,

          Thanks for your great comments as we cannot do the event without the support of its participants. We look forward to hosting everyone next year.

          Take Care!!

          David Brunelle
          WUS 2007