Wasaga Thanks

  • Dale Kidd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      On behalf of the Provincial Marine, I would like to extend thanks to
      Dave Brunelle and his folks for treating us all to yet another
      wonderful weekend on Nancy Island. This event has firmly established
      itself as one of our favourites, in spite of the relatively crowded
      camp venue. We were blessed with wonderful, if somewhat hot, weather
      this year, making it a terrific time all around.

      Many thanks to all the workers and volunteers who made the event so
      much fun... I won't even attempt to list them all, as I know I would
      just end up forgetting a bunch. Congratulations to you all on another
      successful effort. We're looking forward to returning next year.

      Dale Kidd
      Master at Arms,
      H.M. Provincial Marine