Lundy's Lane Museum

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2007
      I visited Mr. Windsor at his Lundy's Lane Museum

      Lundy's Lane Historical Museum
      5810 Ferry Street
      Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 1S9
      Phone: 905-358-5082
      Fax: 905-358-0920
      E-mail: llmuseum(at)niagarafalls.ca

      Two of the most significant battles from the War of 1812 occurred
      within the current City limits - The Battle of Lundy's Lane and the
      Battle of Chippawa. The museum has many artifacts and displays from
      the War of 1812. Uniforms, buttons, swords to mention a few.

      Kevin has worked hard to create a very worthwhile exhibit to visit.

      You can always tell your significant other that you want to take
      her/him on a romantic visit to Niagara Falls and include a visit to
      Kevin's museum

      Huzzah to you Kev!!!
      For a job well done!

      Yrs.,
      L2

      PS: You still owe 934,879 bottles to the Mess
      and if you smoke I will tell your wife!