re Oppression of commanding officers

  • Rosemary1.Coole@bmo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      Larry wrote: It was recommended that the lady do the oppression of the
      commanding officer's wife.

      Rosemary wrote: Larry, is this another emancipation organization that
      should be formed, since I belong to so many others, would a monitary
      donation suffice? Those poor oppressed commanding officers... or is it
      their wives that are oppressed, or have they been impressed, or pressed...no
      that's the navey. I'm so confused. I'd be pleased to contribute to a
      worthy charity, do I get a tax reciept?

      Rosemary
      "Never put your wishbone daughter, where your backbone ought to be."