RE:Howarth Books

  • Jim Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      "<snip> Funnily enough 'A Near Run Thing' (which was the original title of this book
      when first published in England) was the first serious book on the Napoleonic
      wars I ever bought, I still have it. "

      I would add that Howarth's book "Trafalgar: The Nelson Touch" is also one of the finest books written on that subject that I've ever come across...

      Jim