Re: For Entertainment Purposes Only

  • Roger Fuller
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 1999
      Hey- at this point, I'd just settle for some Bakers....the Rifle Shoppe
      isn't exactly pumping them out like hot cakes, unfortunately....

      RF

      "Do fries go with that shake, Miss Hurley?" :^)

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 1999
        Be warned GOLD bears no relation to the excellent book! It is the worst
        Sharpe episode by miles, 'cuse my language but it is a load of crap

        Yes, we've seen them all, and even been in one!

        P**

        --
        IX Regt.