two queries

  • Gary Stephens
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      Two queries, as the subject indicates, for this august host:

      1. Does anyone know where the Great Eastern will be held in 2000, and
      with whom I would correspond regarding sutlers, registration, etc.?

      2. Does anyone know where Gary and I might find information on Regency
      parasols? We're looking pretty much for primary source documentation: what
      they were made of, construction, textiles, types of wood, etc., etc., ad
      nauseum.

      Many thanks!

      Lorina

      Five Rivers Chapmanry ~ purveyors of quality hand-crafted cooperage & fine
      hand-sewn, embroidered garments http://www.5rivers.org e-mail:
      info@...