Re: Digest Number 375

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 2, 1999
      From: Michael Mathews

      " As for mud, wear it with pride!"

      when they returned
      home from Waterloo '95, scraped the mud off their
      clothing and put it in a bottle and labelled it,
      Waterloo '95.
      Their memento from the ' Field of Glory'

      My trousers,even after washing, still have a little bit o' Belgium in them! I do wear them with pride.

      Craig
    • JGIL1812@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 2, 1999
        In a message dated 12/2/99 1:05:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        sgtwarnr@... writes:

        << My trousers,even after washing, still have a little bit o' Belgium in
        them! I do wear them with pride.

        Craig >>

        Huzzah!... This is exactly why I am planning to return to Waterloo next year.
        '95 was an unbelievable experience that is etched in my mind. Every time I
        read a book on the subject, watch the film or view a TV documentary the
        feelings come back.

        JG/RE
      • NINETY3RD@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
          In a message dated 02/12/1999 3:26:29 PM, JGIL1812@... writes:

          >n a message dated 12/2/99 1:05:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          >sgtwarnr@... writes:
          ><< My trousers,even after washing, still have a little bit o' Belgium
          >in them! I do wear them with pride.
          > Craig >>
          >
          >Huzzah!... This is exactly why I am planning to return to Waterloo next
          >year.
          >'95 was an unbelievable experience that is etched in my mind. Every time
          >I read a book on the subject, watch the film or view a TV documentary the
          >feelings come back.

          Oh go on John.....tell them.....tell them what brigade you were with in '95
          at Waterloo.....oh, go on...

          ;-)

          93rd SHRoFLHU
          THE Thin Red Line
          http://hometown.aol.com/ninety3rd
        • NINETY3RD@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
            In a message dated 03/12/1999 8:50:55 AM, sgtwarnr@... writes:

            >Yes Benton, everyone likes you best, but thats only because we all know
            >what's under that skirt of yours!
            >Kisskiss , Craig

            You always kiss and tell!!
          • Craig Williams
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
              ->Oh go on John.....tell them.....tell them what brigade you were with in
              '95
              >at Waterloo.....oh, go on...

              Yes Benton, everyone likes you best, but thats only because we all know
              what's under that skirt of yours!

              Kisskiss , Craig
              >http://hometown.aol.com/ninety3rd
              >
              >>The War of 1812: In Europe, thousands fought over the fate of hundreds of
              square miles...
            • Craig Williams
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
                Benton