RE: [War Of 1812] Great Canadian Lakes documentary

  • Ian Gardner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2007
      I believe it was produced in ’04 by Good Earth Productions. That it was
      on yesterday is annoying to no end as I’ve been trying to nab it to tape
      and when it was last on in January, the local cable company's audio was
      supremely mangled. When I contacted The History Network’s PR department,
      it took forever for them to reply saying they didn’t know when it would
      air again. Eeesh!!!

      FWIW, if anyone’s looking for a DVD version, they’re being handled by

      McNabb & Connolly
      60 Briarwood Avenue
      Port Credit, Ontario L6G 3N6
      Tel: 866.722.1522
      Fax: 866.722.1822
      Email: info@...
      Web http://www.mcnabbconnolly.ca

      Mind you, if anyone on the board happens to have this series, contact me
      directly.

      TIA
      Ian