Fort Niagara this weekend (F&I)

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      Just a quick note to any of you who were planning to head to Fort
      Niagara's great F&I event (and shopping extravaganza!) this weekend from
      the Canadian side via the Niagara peninsula. I drove down yesterday,
      and Highway 405 was down to one lane for most of its length due to road
      resurfacing. There was no lineup when I went through, but I can see how
      this would make a royal rat's nest if a lineup started.

      Before you reach the 405 cutoff, I'd suggest that you call the Niagara
      Falls Bridge Commission at 1-800-715-6722, option 2, for information on
      wait times at the various Niagara bridges -- this recording is updated
      every hour on the hour.

      Hope to see you there (not to mention again in a couple of weeks from now)!
      -- Sioux