2007 CRYSLER'S FARM

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      ==============================
      "1812 FORCES NORTH AMERICA"

      Unit Commanders

      Please Inform your members

      ==============================
      I am requested to forward
      the following

      L. Lozon ~ AdC
      Crown Forces North America
      ==============================

      HI LARRY

      WOULD/COULD YOU POST THE FOLLOWING ON THE 1812 SITE ON
      BEHALF OF FRIENDS OF THE CRYSLER'S FARM BATTLEFIELD.

      THANKS
      BOB IRVINE

      JUST TO LET ALL KNOW THAT CRYSLER'S FARM THIS YEAR ON
      JULY 14/15 WEEKEND (WAS TO BE REV WAR) IS NOW A TIME
      LINE EVENT FROM F&I,REV,1812 RIGHT UP TO CURRENT.THIS
      CHANGE IN PLANS (WHILE TO LONG TO GO INTO DETAILS) IS
      BASICALLY DUE TO LACK OF REGISTRATIONS FOR REV WAR.

      IF THERE ARE ANY 1812ERS THAT WISH TO COME ,YOU ARE
      MORE THAN WELCOME.I KNOW MOST WILL BE BUSY THE
      FOLLOWING WEEKEND BUT IF YOU HAVE THE TIME,ENERGY AND
      WHEREWITH ALL AND A FREE WEEKEND-PLS COME.

      WE WILL BE SUPPLYING TWO LIGHT BREAKFASTS (SAT/SUN)AND
      DINNER ON SAT. NIGHT.

      FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE NOT BEEN TO CRYSLER'S/UPPER
      CANADA VILLAGE -WE HAVE EXCELLENT CAMPING FOR BOTH
      PERIOD AND MODERN,WATER,RESTROOMS AND PORTAJOHNS AND
      GOOD NON RE-ENACTING FIREWOOD.

      THERE WILL BE A TIME LINE SHOW ON SAT AND SUN
      PM-(TACTICAL IF NUMBERS WARRANT) AND A BLACK POWDER
      RE-ENACTMENT IN UPPER CANADA VILLAGE SAT. NIGHT.

      WE WILL BE GOING BACK TO OUR USUAL VENUE OF 1812 IN
      FUTURE YEARS.

      PLS REGISTER ON LINE AT-www.cryslersfarm.com

      ANY QUESTIONS PLS CALL ME @ 613-925-5514 OR EMAIL
      irv409@...