Fort Meigs Axe

  • Michael Mathews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Thanks Ray, I had a vague recollection that someone had seriously called the name into contention. But it appears it's still a viable object to have one's possession, if by a different name. I'd probably just call it my belt axe. If I get one.

      Michael

      He either fears his fate too much,
      Or his deserts are small,
      Who dares not put it to the touch,