RE: [War Of 1812] Port Dover, Lake Erie - After Action Report for June 23th, 2007

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2007
      And remised because you didn't mention Ensign Mike Carlson and a small
      detachment of the Grenadier Company of the 89th Regiment

      Kevin Windsor

      89th Regiment

      _____

      I would be remiss if I did not also mention the great support
      provided by Col. Bob Blakely of the local militia and Captain Chris
      Wilkinson of the British Indian Department. They were a source of
      liaison with those loyal villagers that could be depended upon
      to provision our camp.