RE: Hi

  • Barry Sandler
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 1999
      Hi yourself .... you should call sometime and we can chat. What is your
      phone no.?

      Barry.

      From: "Len Heidebrecht" <lheidebrecht@...>

      Hi Guys!

      This is just a note to say hello. I haven't heard from you in a while and
      though that I'd drop you a line.

      All goes well with me. I'm just getting back into the swing of re-enacting
      and now the season is over..oh oop! Or words to that effect. Have you been
      doing any SCA stuff, I'm almost completely out of that loop. I also haven't
      picked up my adze in months and am missing that too.

      Talk to ya later,

      Cheers,

      Len

      HotBot - Search smarter.