Christmas at Fort George

  • David_Webb@xxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 1999
      For those of you in the area, we are having our Christmas open house at Fort
      George, on December 11-12, from 1pm to 430pm. Don Graves will be here on
      December 11 to sign copies of his latest book on the Battle of Crystler's Farm,
      and will give a short talk onSaturday afternoon.
      Other War of 1812 authors will be at Fort George on December 12, including Wes
      Turner and Ron Dale.