RE: [War Of 1812] Re: Stoney Creek

  • jesse renda
    Message 1 of 90 , Jun 5, 2007
      I thought so.They had a good turn out.

      >From: "John Harris" <jharris@...>
      >To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [War Of 1812] Re: Stoney Creek
      >Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:47:21 -0000
      >
      >--- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse" <renda_jesse_1626@...> wrote:
      >
      > "Who where the 22nd ?"
      >
      > The 22nd US Infantry were positioned in the centre of the US line .
      >Grey coatee's , felt shako's, and paraded the colours on the field.
      >
      > John Harris
      > Brigade Major

      Windows Live Hotmail. Now with better security, storage and features.
      www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA149
    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams