Re: Video

  • Jesse
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
      Where is it on the website?

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Craig Williams <sgtwarner@...> wrote:

      > For those of you who were at the event at Stoney Creek this
      weekend,
      > and for those who just want to have a look,
      > There's an nice little video clip on the Hamilton Spectator web-page.
      >
      > Craig

    • Susan Spencer
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
        http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/media_archive/jun-4-2007_b.html

        or go to www.hamiltonspectator.com and click on the link to "The Battle
        of Stoney Creek" -- it's towards the right of the page, about half way down.

        Cheers,
        -- Sioux

        Jesse wrote:

        > Where is it on the website?
        >
        > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com <mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > Craig Williams <sgtwarner@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > For those of you who were at the event at Stoney Creek this
        > weekend,
        > > and for those who just want to have a look,
        > > There's an nice little video clip on the Hamilton Spectator web-page.
        > >
        > > Craig

      • Craig Williams
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
          Second choice in the menu under the photo of the fire.

          CW
          On 4-Jun-07, at 12:47 PM, Jesse wrote:

          > Where is it on the website?
          >
          > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Craig Williams <sgtwarner@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > For those of you who were at the event at Stoney Creek this
          > weekend,
          > > and for those who just want to have a look,
          > > There's an nice little video clip on the Hamilton Spectator web-
          > page.
          > >
          > > Craig

        • Jesse
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
            ool.I found more video at
            wrote:

            > Second choice in the menu under the photo of the fire.
            >
            > CW
            > On 4-Jun-07, at 12:47 PM, Jesse wrote:
            >
            > > Where is it on the website?
            > >
            > > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Craig Williams <sgtwarner@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > For those of you who were at the event at Stoney Creek this
            > > weekend,
            > > > and for those who just want to have a look,
            > > > There's an nice little video clip on the Hamilton Spectator
            web-
            > > page.
            > > >
            > > > Craig

          • Jesse