Re: [War Of 1812] Stoney Creek Thanks! (long . . . not a bit sorry . . .)

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      I'd like to echo Ms. Spencers comments and add a couple of footnotes.
      I'd like to send thanks to Mr. Windsor for stepping in to be
      Adjudant for the weekend, to Lawrence for helping me layout the
      camp, the plucky smattering of fifes and drums for providing the
      music and cadence, (much appreciated!).
      And of course to the soldiers of the Crown Forces for providing their
      commander, whoever he be, with the finest instrument available anywhere.

      Craig Williams,

      Oh, and thanks to the Drums of the 41st out of Fort George. It was a
      pleasant surprise to see you there.