4th annual living history conference

  • Tom Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 1999
      This is a reminder to all those attending the conference. Please register asap as we are trying to organize in which order various seminars will occur. We would like to also remind those attending that we would like to see as many people as possible wear their outfits during the day. Those that do will be eligible for door prizes. We would also like to get your suggestions on who we should name our conference rooms after. Larry has suggested that the Lozon Room has a nice sound to it! Tom Ross