California.....ahem was Steve AboltĀ

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      HQ93rd wrote:

      larrylozon writes:

      - Some ... men will drive from Texas to Fort Niagara to attend the
      Grand Tactical.

      B writes:

      California.....ahem.

      Mr. B,

      Does this indicate you and yours will be travelling from California
      to attend the 1812 Grand Tactical at Fort Niagara July 21-22
      as Captain Gilmour (Royal Engineers) does?

      Yrs.,
      L2
    • annbwass@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2007
        In a message dated 5/2/2007 1:45:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        HQ93rd@... writes:

        There are some re-enactors who will not drive more
        > than two hours and will not cross the American/Canadian border. Can
        > we expect to have US Regulars from the USA if we are not willing to
        > travel to their re-enactments?

        Still trying to entice more British/Canadians to come commemorate the Battle
        of Bladensburg at Riversdale. I know it is too late for 2007, and 2008 you
        all will be coming to the Grand Tactical in southern Maryland in
        September--but think 2009 and beyond, and especially 2014, the 200th anniversary of this
        GREAT BRITISH VICTORY!!!

        Ann Wass
        Riverdale House Museum
        Riverdale Park, Maryland

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2007
          In a message dated 5/2/2007 9:18:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          annbwass@... writes:

          I know it is too late for 2007, and 2008 you
          all will be coming to the Grand Tactical in southern Maryland in
          September--but think 2009 and beyond, and especially 2014, the 200th
          anniversary of this
          GREAT BRITISH VICTORY!!!

          Ann,

          It is never too late to celebrate a British victory!!!!! Keep asking.

          JG/RE