Whi we lykes the Dook

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      I wanna says that I lykes the Dook of Wellyngton, becaus he don't mayk
      me poolish nuttin, and becaus he's a cheep basturd who don't lyke to
      pay for nuttin so he's kareful to makes shyr me an' my mates don't get
      all shot up for nuttin. An, he usually ayranges so we kicks sum
      froggie arse, wych me an my mates likes to do veri much!

      So, bless the basturd, we all says.

      Mad Dog
      His Mark
      Private Infantryman