Re: [BrigadeNapoleon] Happy Birthday, Iron Duke...

  • FcoySerjeant@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Wellington was once asked if Napoleon was the better general; he replied "I
      never lost an army then asked my country for another one and having lost that
      asked for a third."

      Captain Jack Pritchard, Commanding - Gren. &Lt. Detactment
      Fusiliers in Spain 1809 - 23rd Regiment of Foot
      _1812 CROWN FORCES NORTH AMERICA_ (http://1812crownforces.tripod.com/)
      _Brigade Napoléon: Napoleonic Reenactment_
      (http://www.brigade-napoleon.org/index.html)
      _Fusiliers in Spain 1809_
      (http://hometown.aol.com/fusilier13/FusiliersinSpain1809.html)