Re: Steve Abolt was 41st lecture series and NCO training

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hi Chris

      Was the reporter at the lecture or the Officer/NCO School?

      If the lecture, I was not aware of a reporter there (other than the
      intrepid reporter for Smoke & Fire - Mr. Lozon). I recognized most
      if not all of the people in attendance.

      There were some members of the Guelph Historical Society so perhaps
      it was one of them? They tend to take notes.

      We were happy to have you all join us that night and must add that
      we are looking forward to Longwoods this weekend.

      On another note we have posted a few photos from the lecture on our
      website.

      Thanks!

      Tom Fournier
      41st Regiment