RE: [War Of 1812] today's photo: Longwoods battlefield cairn (joke)

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 3:35 PM
      No private Windsor wasn't there.good for nothing so and so.

      At first glance I thought that too!! Until I realised that it is our most
      excellent Drummer Bainbridge of the 89th Foot. I so infrequently get to see
      him wearing that lovely coat!!

      Kevin

      _____

      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of James Yaworsky

      Is it too late to say that I thought it was some slovenly private wearing a
      barracks jacket? ;>)

      Jim