1812 Events

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
      It has been stated on this list that

      May 5-6 Longwoods - London, ON

      was the beginning of the 2007 1812 Campaign Season

      we forget that others have already started their 1812 Campaign

      Jan 12-13 New Orleans - Chalmette, LA
      Jan 20 River Raisin Commemeration - Munroe, MI

      Feb 17-18 Battle of Ogdensburg - Ognedsburg, NY
      Feb 24-25 Fort Osage Winter Encampment - Sibley, MO

      Mar 2-3 Living History Conference & Trade Show - Toronto, ON
      Mar 24-25 Annual War of 1812 in the West Symposium Fort Osage, Kansas
      City, Missouri

      April 14 3rd Annual Clothing Conference, Ft Meigs - Perrysburg, OH
      April 21 Attack on Elk Landing - Elkton, MD
      April 28 Crown Forces School, Fort York - Toronto, ON

      There are more on this list that those living around the Great Lakes

      Now 'Pithy': see you at Longwoods?
      ... both days? (Private conversation)

      Yrs.,
      Larry Lozon (L2)