British Indian Department Members

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Chris Wilkinson First in Command
      Roy Winders Second in Command
      Chris Gardener Safety Officer former Norfolk Rifle Safety Officer
      Davina Heinbecker Treasurer

      We are fielding 15 men that have also been in this hobbie for some time
      now, plus woman & children.Since we have been together for a long time
      would like to be able to have our group in proper uniform by the
      bi-centennial and to be added into the Crown force's safety weekends
      and any officer calls. We are really trying to get this group off the
      ground so any help would be great Thanks for your time.

      Signed, First in command,B.I.D Chris Wilkinson