[War Of 1812] Re: New Edition of Ashworth's Drum Manual Finished

  • Ross Flowers
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2007
      Gord

      We can discuss off line. No one is required to do it so if your unit
      doesn't want it that's fine. Many drummers find it educational to
      play with our group and we are always willing to assist. But the
      decision is up to you and your drummer.

      Drums

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Deans" <gord.deans@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks, Drums.
      >
      > I will make sure our drummer only sees the Potter manual.
      >
      > Gord.
      >
      > P.S. I heard that all unit drummers are expected to mass with
      your
      > group at CFNA events instead of performing unit calls. Have I
      been
      > mislead?

    • Thomas Hurlbut
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2007