[War Of 1812] Re: New Edition of Ashworth's Drum Manual Finished

  • Ross Flowers
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2007
      Tom

      I would generally say yes. However Betsy has done far more research
      into US music and I would contact her, or John Oien or Jim K for an
      authoritative response.

      Drums

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Hurlbut" <hurlbut8646@...>
      wrote:

      > So Ashworth is proper for US?
      >
      > "Major" Tom
      > US 25th

      Finished

      > Gord
      >
      > Your drummer should follow the Potter manual I provided for you,
      not
      > the Amercian Ashworth manual.
      >
      > Drums
      >
      > ---
      > Recent Activity
      > a.. 4New Members
      > b.. 33New Photos
      > Visit Your Group
      > a.. Civil war history
      > b.. Living history
      > c.. United state history
      > d.. War of 1812
      > Apprentice LA
      > Who will be next?
      >
      > Play the Bix.com
      >
      > faceoff to see!
      >
      > Yahoo! News
      > Most Popular News
      >
      > What's the most
      >
      > popular news now?
      >
      > Yahoo! TV
      > Stay updated
      >
      > Get video & read blogs
      >
      > on The Apprentice.
      > .

    • Ross Flowers
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2007
        Gord

        We can discuss off line. No one is required to do it so if your unit
        doesn't want it that's fine. Many drummers find it educational to
        play with our group and we are always willing to assist. But the
        decision is up to you and your drummer.

        Drums

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Deans" <gord.deans@...>
        wrote:

        > Thanks, Drums.
        >
        > I will make sure our drummer only sees the Potter manual.
        >
        > Gord.
        >
        > P.S. I heard that all unit drummers are expected to mass with
        your
        > group at CFNA events instead of performing unit calls. Have I
        been
        > mislead?

      • Thomas Hurlbut
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2007
          Thanks Ross

          Tom

          I would generally say yes. However Betsy has done far more research
          into US music and I would contact her, or John Oien or Jim K for an
          authoritative response.

          Drums

          Recent Activity
          a.. 4New Members