boats at GT'07

  • Thomas Hurlbut
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hey all y'all!

      Forgive the multi-posting but response as been poor.

      Fort Niagara is looking for traditionally rigged boats for conducting a landing at the Grand Tactical in July and I am co-ordinating the naval elements. They have offered a bounty. There is room for approximately 8 boats up to 30'.

      Please contact me off list if you are interested.

      A/Lt. Thomas Hurlbut,
      CFNANE