O'Bannon

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      David,
      I did, but due to my very confusing life over the past 3 months I
      forget what the answer was other than the fact it is the families.
      I'd love to dig into family letters and records...
      I found a newspaper article by PN O'Bannon regaurding his owing of
      money.... He was basically saying that he would honor his debts but
      anyone sent to collect them without his knowlege or consent would be
      dispatched from this life.
      Thanks

      Colin