Fort Meigs

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2007
      The 41st Regiment had chosen both Fort Meigs and Fanshawe last fall at
      our annual meeting as part of our desiginated "all up" events for this
      season and will be in attendance at both for 2007.

      Fort Meigs is a wonderful site and a "must attend" on the 41st
      schedule every season and we welcome all who might join us there.

      Tom Fournier
      41st Regiment of Foot